- About Us
- Mindfulness Plus Programs
Day 4: 21 Day Racial Equity Habit Building Challenge
Submitted by Renee BuddingBodhi on Thu, 1/19/2017, 7:00am
Watch this short video (4 minutes long) that explains “the four levels of racism.”
- Where do you see examples of internalized and interpersonal racism in the media or your own life?
- Have you seen examples of systematic racism being acknowledged?
- When someone states (written in the comments) that focusing on racism is the problem and systemic racism is just focusing on the past and creating more of the problem, how do you feel?
- From your perspective and work, what if anything is being done to address these levels?
To post your responses in the comments section, please register as a user on the website (it's free and easy) We encourage you to share on Facebook and/or Twitter, too, with hashtag #IDPEquityChallenge.
This special initiative is open to everyone and free of charge. As a not-for-profit organization, IDP is supported by the generosity of our community. Please consider making a donation at this link or becoming a Monthly Member at this link.
Vote for this article to appear in the Recommended list.