- About Us
- Classes & Events
Submitted by Robin Reichhardt on Mon, 3/19/2012, 4:01pm
Today is the spring equinox. It is also a day-off from school (thanks to official remembrance of the birthday of Benito Juarez), and today is also the day I am starting a 28 day meditation challenge.
Before I begin, I am taking suggestions on actions that help clear the mind...
- Observing thoughts without judgment...
- Coming back to the breath...
- Savasna yoga...
- Washing hands, face, and feet...
- Drinking a glass of water...
- Being outside...
- Looking at and observing something alive...
Music: Shabazz Palaces - "Chuch"
Current mood: lazy
Vote for this article to appear in the Recommended list.