- About Us
- What We Offer
- Podcasts & Video
Donate to IDP
Our unique offerings at The Interdependence Project provide multi-lineage, Secular Buddhist training as well as Transformational Activism.
We believe that the realms of personal development, creative practice and social action are inseparable. By drawing on the wisdom and forms of traditional contemplative Buddhist disciplines as well as those of contemporary art and social justice movements, we aim to create a relevant and unique expression of community that encourages both personal and collective responsibility.
Making a One-Time Donation
(Use the Field Below)
A one-time donation is a wonderful way to show your support for the work of IDP without signing up for full membership. As the majority of our budget derives from membership as well as tax-deductible donations, your one-time contribution is a crucial help and deeply-appreciated demonstration of your support and enthusiasm for our work.
Donations go directly to the following:
- Ability to offer reduced admission and scholarships for our classes and workshops.
- Ability to have an office work space for our staff, and to save for a new community center in 2012.
- Ability to house and operate all of our activism & arts programming.
- Maintaining our online discussion blog and forum, producing online videos and podcasts, and making our classes accessible to those who don't live in NYC.
Other Ways to Support IDP
1) Become a Monthly Member - By offering a monthly contribution to IDP, you help create a base of revenue from which the IDP can operate. In return we offer discounts on classes and merchandise. Double Win! To Become a Monthly Member click here.
2) Volunteer for IDP - It is safe to say that the IDP wouldn't be half as successful as we have been without the energy and effort of so many volunteers. We are always needing help in the realm of online publicity, flying, maintaining our center, website and graphic design, party planning, setting up for classes, research projects, and volunteer leadership. If you are interested in helping out, check out our workstudy and volunteering webpage for more information about how to get involved. For students needing to pay reduced admission for classes, volunteer time can be set up as a work service exchange as well.
3) Come to our classes - Come "Change Your Mind to Change the World" and find out what all the hype is about….
4). Tell all your friends! - Let folks know how much the IDP means to you. Share your transformational stories with them, be a good friend, and spread the love that the IDP helps to uncover. Easy ways to do this are to Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter,
To Make A Donation
You can donate online via the field below. Or you can send a check made out to "The Interdependence Project" to:
The Interdependence Project
New York, NY 10012
Please include a note with what it's for, and who it's from!
(Please read our Security Policy)