- About Us
- Mindfulness Plus Programs
2013 ANNUAL BENEFIT PARTY!
Sun, 12/8/2013, 7:00pm - 11:55pm
Join the festivities at our Annual Holiday Party and Fundraiser! Once again we'll be celebrating the joyful efforts of the IDP community over the past year, and look forward to the incredible possibilities for 2014.
Wear your winter best and get on the dance floor with your favorite community as well as Founder Ethan Nichtern, Lineage Mentor Sharon Salzberg and other Special Guests. We'll have finger food, drinks, raffles and games, with wonderful MCs, a return of the fantastic band The Mixed Meta5, and DJ Tantra spinning a dance party too!
As a non-profit organization, IDP relies upon the support and generosity of its community to continue providing our unique, Secular Buddhist, multi-lineage programs and events. Donors like you provide more than 30% of our budget, and your admission to the party and contributions to our Annual Year-end Fundraising Campaign are an integral part of the IDP’s continuing success.
If you're unable to attend, you can still support us by making a donation to our Giving Campaign.
When: December 8, 7-Midnight
Where: Da Noi
214 East 49th Street
3rd Avenue & 49th Street
- Single Ticket - $20 - $50 (Sliding Scale) - Admission, plus one raffle ticket
- Sparkle Ticket - $50 - Admission, plus five raffle tickets and a t-shirt
- Special Ticket - $75+ - Admission, plus five raffle tickets and a t-shirt and a tote
- Golden Ticket - $100+ - Admission, and the opportunity to sponsor admission to the party for someone unable to afford it, plus five raffle tickets and a t-shirt and a tote
Tickets may be purchased at the door by cash or credit card. Please consider ordering in advance to help our Volunteer Party Team prepare!
We request all attendees to offer some form of financial contribution to the fundraiser. Please contact Kristin Hambel at email@example.com to inquire about volunteering and reduced admission.