- About Us
- What We Offer
- Podcasts & Video
The Five Practices of Membership
(These are intended ongoing contemplations for members,
rather than prescribed actions with any specific parameters)
- A commitment to the practice of sitting meditation as the basis for our path.
- A commitment to the practice of mindfulness in daily life, which manifests as a desire to cultivate wholesome habits and creativity in yourself.
- A commitment to the practice of lovingkindness (metta) in daily life, which manifests as an underlying attitude of gentleness toward yourself and care for the welfare of others.
- A commitment to participating in and building community, both at the IDP and wherever compassionate communities exist.
- A commitment to the practice of responsible consumption as the humble foundation of our participation in the world.